Castle Crashers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Castle Crashers [Online Game Code]


By A. Grey "Ani" -  reviews


Truth be told, it is my husband's Xbox. He is a serious gamer, and I am a reluctant game watcher. I don't excel at first person shooters, and racing games are not for me. But when I first saw Castle Crashers, reminiscent of the old side-scroller Castlevania, I was intrigued. My husband, always on the lookout for a game that I will willingly play with him (I love Rock Band and Guitar Hero, but he doesn't) purchased Castle Crashers in the hope that I'll at least pretend to like it for a few hours. Much too both our surprise I loved it! The graphics are fun. The game play is easy to learn, yet dynamic enough that you don't get bored. It is so fun to be able to play either 4 man local, or online. We have enjoyed hours upon hours of unlocking characters and capping out abilities. One of my favorite things about the game is that you can play for only 5 minutes and get something accomplished. You don't have to have unbelievable amounts of time to dedicate to the game in order to have a good time.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Games Download

Custom Search