Campfire Legends: The Hookman

Friday, December 18, 2009

Campfire Legends: The Hookman [Game Download]

Campfire Legends: The Hookman [Game Download]


By Zirena "Gamer and Book Lover" (Texas, USA) - reviews

 
I bought this game based on the fact I enjoyed playing the free demo and that the game had gotten good reviews (both on this site and elsewhere). I wasn't disappointed in the beauty of the game nor the scare factor. The scenes are beautifully rendered. It is a spooky, creepy game as well, and there were a few times the game made me jump in my seat. It is also a nice mix of hidden object and puzzle games. However, I did have some minor technical difficulties with the game slowing down and almost freezing at points. And my biggest complaint is that it was incredibly short! There are only three changes in location. The story is not well-developed, due in part to the game's length. If they had added more to the story line and added additional locations it would have been much better.

0 comments

Post a Comment