Big Kahuna Reef

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Big Kahuna Reef [Game Download] <<=More Detail

Big Kahuna Reef [Game Download]



By AreYouKidding? - reviews



I bought this after playing the demo. It is the perfect casual game for a netbook user. It plays flawlessly on my Eee PC 900HA.

The game is simple and easy to pickup. Unique puzzle shapes and "locked" cells add some challenge to the typical match-3 style game play.

What I liked most was the fact that it had a built-in screen saver. This is a virtual aquarium of sorts, customizable with 22 species of fish and 3 different reef backgrounds. New fish are rewarded/unlocked when you complete certain levels. This is what really kept me into the game; I kept pressing on to unlock the next fish.

Game graphics are decent. Screensaver graphics are great and very realistic.
The relaxing island-style music gets a little repetitive, but that's my only complaint.
Highly recommended time-killer. Grab it for your next long flight.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Games Download

Custom Search